Digital Fibre Length Tester ( Ready Stock)
To measure the staple length of cotton fibres to assess spinnability and to assist the buyer in selecting the right cotton
for the end product
Table Tabletop model; Working under Optical scanning method.
- Instrument can be calibrated by using calibration cotton; length report in terms of 2.5% SL, 50% SL and UR.
- Stable electronics; Micro-controller controlled menu based user friendly operating system.
- Result storage and retrieval of previous test results; Option for ‘Retest’.
- Self diagnostic system for checking individual operation.
- Results in alphanumeric LCD display
Technical Data :
- Measuring principle : Optical Scanning Method
- Measuring range : 12.0 to 45.0 mm
- Measuring accuracy : ± 0.1 mm
- Measuring parameters : 2.5 % SL, 50 % SL and UR
- Result storage capacity : 25 test results (5 set of 5 tests)
- Applicable Standard(s) : ASTM D5332, ISO 2648 & IS 233
- Power supply : Single phase 220vAC @ 50Hz; Consumption : 100 watts (max)
- Physical Dimensions : Size (WDH) : 400 x 500 x 240 mm (excluding accessories)
- Weight : 23 kg (excluding accessories)
For More Technical Clarifications / Purchase Quarry Kindly feel free to contact
[ email@example.com, Cell : + 88 01914 88 6438]