|HVT Expert 1401
|High Volume Fibre tester (Length, Strength, Mic & Maturity, Colour, G Trash & Automated comb sampling)
|To determine fiber properties like Length, Strength, Micronaire, Maturity, Moisture, Color & gravimetric Trash.
- HVT Expert 1401 - Measuring the important fiber properties like Length & Strength with automated sampling, Micronaire, Maturity, Moisture, Color & Trash.
- Less space occupation, less weight and comfortable Stainless Steel top work space.
- Combined and independent module testing.
- Calibration in both ICC & HVI mode by USDA or any other international calibration cotton.
- Parallel as well as simultaneous operations ensures faster testing.
- Flexible report options like Date wise, Lot wise, Cotton type wise as well as Consolidated reports.
- Spinnability estimation of predicted CSP and Process proficiency (PP) in addition to SFI, FQI calculations.
- Length & Strength - can be measured in ICC and HVI mode. Results : length - 2.5% SL, 50% SL, UR% in ICC mode and UHML, ML, UI% in HVI mode. Strength - g/tex and elongation %
- AutoSampler - Automated fiber comb sampling for conducting length & strength test with better sampling repeat-ability avoids operator influence.
- Fineness & Maturity - Fineness range : 2.0 to 8.0 microgram / inch and true maturity properties like maturity ratio, percentage maturity and maturity co-efficient measurements through double compression.
- Color & Moisture - Fiber color properties like reflectance (Rd), degree of yellowness (+b) and Color grade (CG) by optical principle. Moisture range : 3.5% to 20% by electrical conductance principle.
- Trash Module - Advanced trash separation in 10 / 50 grams by buoyancy separation technique by the use of air currents.
For More Technical Clarifications / Purchase Quarry Kindly feel free to contact
[ email@example.com, Cell : + 88 01914 88 6438]